Boss Dawg Theif Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is how we will all communicate more easily and prepare for our Clash Wars!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mz Mak

Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple? Empty
PostSubject: Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple?   Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple? EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:09 am

Let's have a clashcon in NYC next summer. Get together meet and greet one another. Have a few drinks. Eat some good food I hope since I have never been to the big apple. It does not have to be a week long thing maybe 3 or 4 days. I would love to meet everybody. Put a face to a name. With the good Lord willing we will all be able to make it. FaceTime those who can not be there. Either by plane, train, boat, bicycle, helicopter or piggy back ride I am in.

On the forum please put up a picture of yourself so we can see ya. It can even be a baby picture lol. I am so looking forward to one day meeting everybody in person so we can talk shit or whatever and have fun in the real world.

So let's make this happen. Family is welcome to come also. Since they are left out when we clash. Lol. Or keep them at home. Whatever floats your boat. sunny 
Back to top Go down
Tylerson

Tylerson

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple?   Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple? EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:17 am

If we drank in the family isn't comin lol
Back to top Go down
Mz Mak

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple?   Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple? EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:00 am

Ok sounds good leave the family at home
Back to top Go down
THATGUY246

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple?   Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple? EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:07 am

Maybe, I'll plan my vacation around it and ride the two wheelers over and do some sight seeing. It is 3000 miles each way, though. Fuck it, put 5 of those little bottles on my tray table and I'll see ya in 15 minutes, sky bitch!
Back to top Go down
x1nsan3xTal3nTx

x1nsan3xTal3nTx

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple?   Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple? EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Im calling 29 and 30 for the war against Covenant, gonna attack them both when I wake up in the morning. Probably between 8:00am-10:00am P.S. im getting 6 stars this war, lol
Back to top Go down
Mz Mak

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple?   Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple? EmptySun May 18, 2014 10:14 pm

Insane nice hoopty. This is not war chat lol. This is clashcon. Lmmfao
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple?   Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who's up for Clashcon in The big Apple?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Boss Dawg Theif Clan :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: